-->

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Happy Thursday!

 I am just wrapping up getting ready for our trip to Indiana(SO thankful to have today off). Its been a busy and hectic week but Im so looking forward to spending the next 10 days with Brian and Moses :-)

In honor of Throwback Thursday I thought I'd share these pictures from Brooke's Surprise Birthday party back in 2009. I miss living so close to my 3 BFFs!




We bought a truck this week! It was very spontaneous and exciting! I love driving it and am afraid I will end up begging Brian to take my escape to work so I can drive the truck! Its HUGE but so fun :-)

Here is a pic of Moses sitting on the hood of the truck. I apologize for the poor photo quality but it is what it is :-) Also, don't mind his glowing eyes !


This happened this week as well:



I  LOVE The Nest on Main! I ordered 2 maxi skirts from them and they came 3 days after I placed my order! So excited to get this dress and necklace!

Follow me on Instagram!
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment