-->

Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Favorite Things- Style

Hello Friends!

 I hope you are all staying safe in this crazy weather going on all over the country. We have had a very rainy two weeks but luckily that has been the extent of our bad weather.  I am hoping for a very sunny Tuesday and Thursday next week so I can spend some time by the pool! This Florida girl needs some color!

Anyways, On to this weeks "Favorite Things" post: Style. I LOVE clothes and jewelry. Shoes? Not so much. Purses: Eh.  But give me a shop filled with dresses and necklaces and I'll be there all day..and the next day too.

I would describe my style as classic cuts with modern accents. I love the way I feel in a pretty A-Line dress with pearls but I am also a big fan of Maxi dresses and skirts. I like all things feminine and frilly but can often be found in a solid t-shirt with jeans.

Here are a few examples of styles currently in my closet:

1)The classic A-line.

I bought this dress last month for a wedding we are going to in July. It is a BEAUTIFUL color and I love that it is a faux wrap dress. Its very flattering on and you can really dress it up or down depending on shoes and accessories.


A-line Style in Purple

A-line Style in Purple by breakfastattiffanysblog featuring platform high heels




2) Casual Solids

I love a comfortable skirt and I have this fold-over style skirt in several colors. I would live my life in skirts and dresses if I wasn't a nanny to toddlers :-) I like to pair this skirt with basic tanks or T's , a denim jacket and jewelry to add a pop color.


Casual look with Foldover Skirt

Casual look with Foldover Skirt by breakfastattiffanysblog featuring a fold over jersey skirt

3: Effortless Fall Look. 

I love the way boots look with skinny jeans. I miss my boots when spring comes and cant wait for a cool or even just a rainy day to wear them again! This look is so simple but still feminine and classy.


Coral Basic Pieces

Coral Basic Pieces by breakfastattiffanysblog featuring marc by marc jacobs

4: The Maxi (Dress or Skirt)

I love a nice flowy maxi. I am on a kick of collecting them right now. I tend to stick to solid colors but last week I broke down and ordered 2 chevron print maxi skirts. They were on sale for $13.99 each so really, I just had to.


maxis

maxis by breakfastattiffanysblog featuring jeweled shoes


5: Skinny Jeans with a Flow-y Top


This is one of my favorite Summer looks! So easy to throw on and go!



skinnies

skinnies by breakfastattiffanysblog featuring denim skinny jeans


Whats your favorite style?

No comments:

Post a Comment