-->

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Please excuse my absence

Dear Blogging world, Please excuse my absence. I have been very busy..err no, negligent and I apologize! Its been more than a month since my last post and so much has been going on! The following post will be an Instagram life re-cap. Thats right...I am now a part of the Instagram world. Follow me! 

Moses insisted on joining me...inside my hoodie.

Look closely, you might see a moses head poking out from underneath the pillow. He is a burrower.

Moses cant wait for his dad to see what he got for his birthday!

Family snuggle time!!

Me and my Moses all dressed up for Brian's Birthday!

Me and my looove on his Birthday!


Moses snuggling his baby




Some good friends celebrated their marriage! 

LOVE him!

Moses is in his happy place

Family beach trip!

Sandy pup

SIMBA!

Laying by the pool enjoying the FL Sunshine

Puppy love on Easter

Sleepy pup after hosting our first family holiday (Easter)

CAR RIDE!

Moses' Sunday best.




At the airport getting ready to meet our niece Aliyah for the first time!

Annnd here she is! I love her so much!


Aliyah with her Nana and Papa ( Brian's parents)


He's a natural, no?

Thats better!












Moses with his bandana and treat we brought back from Aunt Jill, Uncle Edwin and Aliyah

Moses arm hug!



There you have it! All of March and part of April in a nutshell! I promise to be a better blogger from here on out!

No comments:

Post a Comment