-->

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Im Back!

Hello!

 Its time I get back into the swing of blogging.  Im not gonna lie, I was burnt out. I was feeling like I didn't have much to write about and was just running through the motions of day to day life. BUT I am back and refreshed and excited for this upcoming summer season!

Thanks to the South Fl sun I have already been able to start working on my tan :-) Brian got me a bicycle a few weeks ago and I have really enjoyed going on 3-5 bike rides a week. We live in a beautiful community and between 6-7pm the sun is starting to set and the trees over the sidewalks provide the perfect amount of shade to create the best possible conditions for a relaxing bike ride! All I need now is a basket for Moses to ride in! I've been listening to Mark Driscoll's sermon series on Esther on my rides and it has been so interesting! I've always enjoyed the story of Esther but Mark Driscoll really gets into the history and culture of her time. I highly recommend it!

 Brian and I have been talking more and more about where we want to eventually settle and buy our first home. I tend to be someone who has trouble living in the moment, always looking to the future , which is something I've been praying about. I want to always be content where God has me and not wishing for something He hasn't prepared me for yet! That being said I am very excited for this next phase in life. Our first year of marriage was so blessed and very busy. It feels good to kind of feel like we are living in a new normal together. Its the simple things like knowing the staples to keep stocked in my pantry so I'm not running to the grocery store a few times a week that make me happy!

I will leave you with a picture I took of Moses last week. He is just trying to keep up with the South Fl lifestyle. Not only does he love to snack on carrots, celery and lettuce but he also likes to work on his fitness!

No comments:

Post a Comment