-->

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It happened..I was hit with the terrible cold going around. I have been pretty much useless since last Monday and I HATE IT! Moses hates it too..He is finally sick of snuggling in bed.

I feel like I could possibly be on the mend (again) but just to be sure I went to the doc and got some antibiotics yesterday.

Im super excited to have one of my BFFs and her love come down to spend the weekend with us!  She has recently become a Premier Designs Jewelry rep and is hosting a party at my house on Saturday. This means lots of baking for me!  Heres a few pics of some of the treats I plan to make:




Also, Its Valentines week! Im so excited for my first married Valentine's day! I feel like its been a really blessed year for us and Im so excited to see what this next year brings! I decided last year to make Brian's valentines card every year so I had fun working on that yesterday. Here is a picture of the card and goodies I made him last year :-)



This time last year we were in the middle of moving Brian into our first home and last minute wedding planning! Hard to believe that was only 1 year ago!

What are you doing for Valentine's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment