-->

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Over-Organized?

Hi All! I hope you are having a happy week!

I've been sick in bed since Monday night but finally feel well enough to be up a little today.  Don't worry though, Moses has taken good care of me while Brian is at work and Brian has been super husband when he is home! He is the BEST!




Moses brought all of his toys and babies to me to help make me feel better!


We had a great time this past weekend with friends! My friend Mandie and I went to a bridal shower on Saturday and had a blast! Its so nice to have girl time. While we were gone ( most of the day :-D) Brian spent the day with Mandie's boyfriend Jeremy( who also happens to be one of Brian's good friend and former room mates) then later that night we had a game night. We played some seriously competitive Taboo until almost 1am!

The Candy/ Dessert table at Brittany's shower

The soon-to-be Bride ( Brittany) and Groom ( Jimmy, Brian and Jeremy's former room mate)

Me, Brittany and Mandie( Please excuse my horribly loooong bangs)

Sunday Brian and I spent the evening at home. We watched a little bit of the Superbowl but were mostly excited about having superbowl snacks! Yum!

Moses gets bored when we watch the Superbowl!

Now, Onto the over- organizing...

My name is Tiffany and I have a problem. I over-Organize. I think I have rearranged our kitchen 3 times in less than a year. I cant seem to get it right. I love the idea of buying a lot of things in bulk but we just really don't have the space to make that work. A couple weekends ago, Brian built shelves into a closet that appeared to be a linen closet..just without shelves. This is now our overflow pantry and has made a huge difference in the amount of space we have in our main pantry!

**Don't mind my horrible camera phone pictures**
Our Over Flow Pantry

My next project is to finish organizing my craft closet. Its slowly getting there! Here is what we have so far..


I would like to come up with some sort of wall storage for ribbon and thread on the blank wall on the right. Here are a few ideas I have come across online.









Which is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I like the fourth one from the top. you could use the extra shelves for storage or leave the space empty and put in little pins to hold the thread.

    ReplyDelete