-->

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Helloooo Ocala!

Hi All!

I started my new job this week and I am WIPED OUT! I am caring for an 8 mo old and a 2 year old 3 days a week. Doesn't sound like much but this 2 year old is B-U-S-Y! He learned this lovely new phrase "GO AWAY" from school last week and loves to use it. From the time I walk in the door until I leave he says "Go Away T(which is what he calls me). By day three he only said it about 100 times so we are making progress. Aside from his lovely phrase he is super sweet and his sister is a breeze to care for! I think this is going to be a great job!

Im in Ocala for a long weekend and I am so excited! I am spending time with my mom and Jake as well as squeezing in some girl time. I've only been here for a few hours and I already miss my Brian but I know he is home enjoying guy time with one of his old college roommates.

Tomorrow I plan to do a little shopping and then I have an appointment later with my friend Sadi to chop off some of this hair. I have not been able to get it cut just the way I want it down in south Fl so Im looking forward to tomorrow, I know Sadi does awesome work!

Saturday we have the Ocala Christmas Parade! Its one of my favorite Christmas traditions! My youngest brother will be in it this year :-)

Whats your favorite Christmas tradition?


No comments:

Post a Comment