Is it Friday already?
On with H54F
1) We made it safely to and from Indiana, enjoyed our time there and even got to stop in Ocala to celebrate my Grandpa's birthday with him on on the way home.
(I wish I had a family picture to insert here..maybe they will be posted this week :-D)
2) I got a JOB! No more checking Care.com and Sittercity.com 5000000000 times a day for new postings. I was offered a part time nannying job on Wednesday. The family seems very nice and I look forward to starting on Monday! Im so thankful the search is over. God is GOOD!
3) I have enjoyed doing a little Christmas shopping for Brian and my side of the family this week. So much fun! I also got a cute pair of brown boots for myself..only $25.00!
4) I got to have a little BFF time with Nat in Ocala on Sunday. Even though we just got to have lunch together it was nice to catch up. I miss my friends!
5) I have a family that loves me, a husband that loves me and a savior who died for me. What could be better?
I hope you all enjoy your weekend!