-->

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Its almost December!!

...Who am I trying to fool? Our tree has been up since Nov. 1st! I am loving this time of year! Brian and I drove back from Indiana on Saturday and it has taken until today for me to feel like life is back to normal!



We had such a great Thanksgiving week with Brian's family in Indiana! It was so jam packed that everyone felt like we needed a post vacation..vacation LOL. We had a surprise baby shower for my SIL Jill as well as family pictures(So can't wait to see them).

Here are a few pics from our week!


Me and my favorite nephew Eli

Edwin( Brian's brother) and Brian



SO excited for his cupcake!
No Hands!


Chai Tea






BIL Travis, SIL Lucinda and Nephew Eli

Me, SIL Jill, MIL Regina and SIL Lucinda

Eli with all his legos for Christmas

Brian snuggling with the cat..

You can never be too fashionable when shooting

Isn't he just the cutest?







No comments:

Post a Comment