Lets move on to what I am thankful for!
1) Brian's job and the financial stability it provides us. I have had a rough time finding just the right nannying job this year and am so grateful that Brian has a great job in the field he went to school for.
2) I am thankful for my new family (Brian's side). I couldn't have asked for better in-laws, a nephew and soon to be a niece! God heard my prayers and blessed me big!
3) I am thankful for my 3 closest long time friends and my new friends in South Fl. Its so important to have friends that love the Lord. Great friends are encouraging, loving, hold you accountable, make you laugh and are always there. My friends are great!
4) I am thankful for the Bible, God's word. I am so grateful to have life instructions written plainly and so easy to access. I have 3 Bibles, 2 Bible apps and tons of websites with free access to the Bible on them whenever I want it. Not everyone has this opportunity and I am truly thankful.
5) I am thankful for our reliable vehicles! My first car was an older car but it ran well and did the job for 2 years until we got a new one. Not only do our new cars "do the job" but they are also comfortable, safe and reliable.
What are some things you are thankful for?