1) I am thankful for the relationship I have with God through our savior Jesus Christ. He loves us so much that He sent His ONLY son to save us through death on a cross. Thank goodness He is full of grace because there is no way any of us could ever be deserving of His love.
2) Along with my relationship with God, I am also very thankful for our Church (Harvest Bible Chapel). We are always challenged by the message to grow closer to God and change the things we do that pull us away from Him. Our church is full of such warm and loving people who understand their primary purpose is to bring God glory.
3) I am thankful for my family and their
4) I am thankful for this country we live in and the freedom we have! With that I am also thankful for those who give/risk their lives to protect that freedom. I am proud to be an American!
5) Last but CERTAINLY not least, I am so thankful for my Brian. God has blessed me big time with a husband that is not only a believer but he strives to live his life in a way that brings Glory to God. He is the spiritual leader of our household and for that I am thankful. He gets a gold star for putting up with me for 8mo of marriage so far. Its not always easy ;-)