-->

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

OHP

Hello friend!

Happy Wednesday! We are almost through the week, thank goodness! This one has been a doozy.  I feel completely drained!

Today Im linking up with Michelle for some :




My theme today is "All things cute"

Enjoy!

1) Who doesn't love a guinea pig??


Source: google.com via Tiffany on Pinterest


2) Love this idea for a birth announcement!

Source: flickr.com via Tiffany on Pinterest


3)  BEST family Christmas picture ever!







4) Thing one and Thing two anyone??



5)  Love this! Someone let me borrow a toddler to do Christmas crafts with please!






6) Cracks me up every time I see it!



7)  Yes, Yes, YES! I love everything about this Disney countdown!




8) Because every baby girl needs to accessorize!





Source: etsy.com via Tiffany on Pinterest


Hope you all enjoyed the cuteness today!

4 comments:

  1. that hamster is cracking me up....and i love the kid costumes. too cute!

    happy wednesday! xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rollin' guinea pig never fails to make me smile.

    ReplyDelete