-->

Monday, November 5, 2012

Its Monday already??

Really? Wasn't it just Friday?

Its been a whirlwind weekend here at the Miller house. Lots of coming and going! My sister Ilissa and her friend left for a cruise Saturday. They drove down from Daytona and spent the night with us before I took them to Miami Saturday morning to cruise away. My brother James and his wife Julia also came down Friday evening and decided to stay the whole weekend with us. He leaves on the 9th for Hawaii. I know, lucky. They will be stationed there for the next 3 years so it was nice to spend a little time with him and get to know Julia more. When I got back from Miami on Saturday, I took James and Julia to Bed, Bath and Beyond to start their wedding registry. So much fun! They are planning their wedding for June of 2013 on the beach in Florida..Im not gonna lie, I was hoping for a Hawaiian wedding but this will be nice too! They left this morning to head back to Ocala for a few more days before their leave is up. So now its back to the calm, quiet house and I don't know what to do with myself!

Some of you may remember my post about my home management binder a few months back. I LOVE love LOVE how organized it keeps me and that I always know where my important papers are! I have been planning on making a couple smaller versions to keep track of my crafting supplies/ Etsy orders and then one just for traveling to keep track of reservations and itineraries. I had someone from Samsill contact me about my home management post and asked if they could send me a few of their binders to sample and link up to my Home Management Binder post. I received them this morning and they are great! I got 2 of the "Raw Binders" and 2 of the "Bound for a Cure". They are PERFECT for a project like this! Please check out all the different options they offer at www.Samsill.com!




I hope you all had a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment