-->

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Its Tuesday!

Hi friends! Happy Tuesday to you! I meant to blog yesterday but when your hair appointment lasts from 10am-4pm...you kinda lose an entire day. Yes, Im serious, it was that long. Totally worth it though! I am back to my rich dark brown color and Im loving it! Don't get me wrong, I liked the blonde a lot and Im glad to see I can pull it off ( after many high school failed attempts) however, I really missed my brown hair. Pictures to come later in the week but this is the color I showed them yesterday



Well, Guess what?! I got the nannying job I have been praying for! I know its going to be a huge blessing and honestly cannot wait to start! I will begin part-time in the next 2 weeks then full-time in October. It will only be 4 days a week which is fantastic because it allows me a week-day to run errands! So excited! Thank you for praying with me!

I have been child-free since Wednesday and was able to give my house a good, thorough  cleaning last week. Nothing feels better than walking into a clean, organized house!

Saturday morning Brian and I got up nice and early to hit some local yard sales and I am so glad we did! We got this beautiful mirror for $10!! Its hanging in our dining room now and Im loving it!



When we got home I went back to bed for a little bit then helped Brian wax his car. We did a quick workout then headed down to Ft. Lauderdale for my first trip to Ikea. Yes, Im serious. I have been on this earth for 25 years and have never been in an Ikea. My brain was on overload. I knew what rooms still needed decor and our kitchen was not one of them but somehow thats where we spent a lot of our time..in the kitchen section! We ended up getting a few things including these little shelves for our dining room wall. Love them!



I am hating all of our white walls so it makes me happy to find pieces to hang and break up the white-ness!



What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment