-->

Friday, August 3, 2012

High Five for Friday!


Photobucket




1) I have enjoyed a few extra days off this week to re-organize my house(and Thank you to my wonderful husband for moving the heavy stuff and re-arranging our garage) and do a little bit of shopping.
Ok so this isn't my garage..I stole the pic from Google but this IS how I like to organize!

2) I had a lot of fun getting to know my new friend Stacy at dinner last night. Mexican food, My favorite!



3)I have my second "interview" this evening with the family I hope to nanny for. They just had twins 2 weeks ago, SO cute!

4) Thanksgiving and Christmas have been on my mind a lot this week. I even went out and bought a Gingerbread Cookie scented tart for my tart warmer today( hey, its august..close enough right?). Cant wait to decorate our first home together!

Doesn't this picture just make your heart happy?

5) I have the whole weekend to spend plan-free with my husband!

This is us applying sunscreen..or as my sister said "Hear no evil, Swallow no evil"

No comments:

Post a Comment