-->

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Solids,Savings and Style

Hi Friends!

 Have you ever been in a style rut? Im a really girly girl and appreciate things such a lace, ruffles, pearls etc. I used to look for good statement tops. I figured if I had good statement tops that I could pair them with jeans, skirts, with cardigans in the fall or with shorts in the summer time. 



While this is still true, lately I have been buying a LOT of solids . Plain solid tees and tanks. Solid skirts. All solids. I love the fact that I can mix and match so many colors and add a little "statement" to my outfit with accessories. You know what else is great about this? Its CHEAP! For example, I sold 3 dresses and 2 shirts to a consignment shop where I made $30. I took that  $30 along with my $10 rewards from Gap and got 2 knit skirts, 3 solid tanks and 2 camis from Old Navy. Thats a great deal!







What are your favorite pieces to buy?

 P.S. Tonight i'm going to dinner with my new friend from church Stacy. I think in honor of a girls night out I will try a new hairstyle inspired by Faith Hill. I will share pics tomorrow if it turns out!



UPDATE: I tried this style and didn't like how the middle part looked so I ended up with my normal style with big curls :-)

Not feeling the middle part...

Quick fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment