1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
Im a new blogger, Just since April. I started because I was a newlywed and wanted to keep a record of our first year as a married couple..also to meet fellow blogger. It hasn't changed much..its pretty much just a lifestyle blog :-)
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I did not. I graduated High School early as a homeschooler and was completely burnt out! I didn't have anything I was passionate about other than being a wife and mother so I decided to work full time until I either became passionate about something or got married.
3. Where have you traveled?
I have traveled to Hawaii, Alaska, The Bahamas, Minnesota, West Virgina, Indiana, Tennessee, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, The Keys, Ohio, Kentucky..and I think thats all. We are going to Switzerland in the next 2 months..wohooo!
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
A house. Or better yet property to build our dream house on.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
People who don't follow through, "One-uppers", a messy kitchen.
6. What is your favorite movie?
I LOVE movies! My favorite is Face Off with Nicholas Cage and John Travola. Just love it! For a girly movie its Sense and Sensibility.
7. What is your drink of Water, Soda, Tea?
Sweet Tea. I gave up soda and drink sweet tea like water.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
I love painting my nails, laying out by the pool, window shopping, and bubble baths. I love my bathtub!
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
It would be hard to limit myself to one place. I think I could spend a good amount at The Modern Vintage Boutique though..
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
Hmmm. I cant think of anything terribly embarrassing at the moment. I'll have to update this post when I can think of it.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
My wedding day. I enjoyed it so much. I wouldn't change a thing, just enjoy it again!
12. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
Are you ready for this? When I was 14 I worked as a "Mother's Helper" part time 3 days a week, at 15 I was a file clerk for a Urology office, from 16-19 I was a preschool teacher, from 19-22 I worked as a receptionist for a Midwives office and from 22-24 I was a live-in nanny. I know..when did I have time for fun?
13. Show us a picture from high school or college.
This is from 06 so I was 18
14. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Japan. Hands down.
15. Show us the most current picture of you or you and your family.
This was Mother's day with me and part of my family :-)
16. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I hope we will have at least one child, be homeowners and still be just as happy as we are now..if not happier!