-->

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Oh, How Pinteresting!

Its Wednesday! What does that mean? Its time to link up with Michelle at The Vintage Apple for  :


I've been enjoying pinning home decor ideas and inspirations this week! I hope you enjoy!

1)I love the idea of this for the dining room. Time to bust my cricut out and test the vinyl!
Source: etsy.com via Tiffany on Pinterest


2)Love the fabric covered canvas. Must try.


3)Easy Peasy Dining room decor.


4)What I would love our bedroom to look like.


5)I am now on a mission to find fun blue/white/yellow plates for my dining room wall.
Source: bhg.com via Tiffany on Pinterest


6)This is lovely..now to have a house with space for furniture only with the purpose of decor.


7)Yes, Please. I would never leave my tub..


8)When I have a craft room..it will look something like this.


9)Few things make me happier than a well organized space!

10)And again...I can breathe easy seeing everything in its place!

13 comments:

  1. I am so in love with your pins. I also really need to get a cricut

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend the cricut! Possibilities are endless! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I LOVE all of these! Especially the first two. The color of that dresser is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it?? Unfortunately my husband is all about modern and dark woods. I don't think I will be able to get away with splashes of color like that until we start having children!

      Delete
  3. Love the fabric canvas! That tub is just something I think I need in my life:) and the last pin ... I need to do that in my craft area so I can find something!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that tub amazing? I think I would sacrifice a lot in a house just to have that tub!

      Delete
  4. Thank you & thanks for stopping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I am on a mission to find that yellow wall! love it. we have a red wall in our dining room ... but after 5 years, it's getting a little blah. yellow ... hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I had the guts to start painting our walls. Its one of my least favorite things to do and my husband enjoys it even less. Oh well, for now I will just try to fill up the walls to break up the white! Thanks for stopping by

      Delete
  6. You have just pinned my entire dream house! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i need my bedroom to look like #4. desperately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I love it! The darker the better! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete