-->

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What? Only one bag??


We have been married for nearly 2 months now and if there is one thing I've learned about Brian its that he packs very lightly.  Thats fine, I don't have a problem with a light packer BUT I do have a problem when someone expects ME to pack lightly. Im the type of person that packs for 3 weeks. It starts with a list and from that list I decide what I can go ahead and pack that I wont need for 3 weeks (That should be a sign right there that I wont need it on my trip either..). I like to give myself a lot of time to think of everything I might need. Who wants to be without something important when they are far from home?? 

Let me tell you about my first trip to Indiana. We were going to spend Thanksgiving with Brian's family and for my first time meeting them. To say I was nervous would be a huuuuge understatement. The night before we left Brian told me I couldn't check a bag..I could only bring carryon….WHAT? Im going to Indiana, in the wintertime for 5 days and I can only bring a carryon??? I had a major meltdown. The stress of unpacking and repacking LESS when I didn't have time to think about it really freaked me out! Luckily Brian is Brian. He pulled out a bigger bag for me and I was able to bring everything I needed..yep, all 3 pairs of boots :-)

Im telling you all of this because we are a little more than 3 weeks out from our next trip to Indiana. I cannot wait!! Our friends Ben and Alanna are getting married and Brian is in the wedding. We will be leaving the 17th and coming back the 21st. Im looking forward to the wedding and spending time with Brian's family and friends. Being that we are in FL , we don't get to see them often.

Well, Im off to start my list and figure out which of our bags will be best to cram everything into!! I'll leave you with a couple pics from our last trip :-)

Brian and I with one of their cats and little Eli, our nephew.

What? Isn't this how everyone dresses for their first time shooting??

No comments:

Post a Comment