-->

Friday, August 2, 2013

Its August! Can we pretend its fall?

..But really, Im so ready for fall. Boots. Scarves. Leggings. Pumpkin Spice Latte. Weather that doesn't reach 80+ degrees everyday. Count me in!

We all know what follows fall...Christmas!! My seasons go : Fall, CHRISTMAS, Ridiculously hot and then HOTTER. I live in Florida..it is what it is!

I've been busy this week preparing for one of my BFFs to come spend a long weekend with me. There will be lots of shopping, TV and eating. I cant wait!! In preparing for her arrival I made 2 batches of Peanutbutter Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies as well as some Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Muffins. SO Yummy!











The family I nanny part time for is going on a cruise next week so I will be off from now until Thursday. I am really looking forward to a little "staycation". I have some recipes to try and maybe even a few DIYs to work on..not to mention spend some time with my favorite dog. It may not sound like much but I am a major homebody. I love my time at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment