-->

Monday, October 29, 2012

Its cool outside in Sunny Fl!

Its cool outside! Its cool outside! Its a nice crisp 56 degrees  and Im loving it. Welcome Fall, even if you will only be here for a few days. I'll enjoy every minute!

Im still on the job search. Im looking for the perfect family to work with because in this field it makes all the difference. You want to make sure you are compatible in all areas such as schedules, discipline( when they child is old enough), diet,etc.. Im sure God has the perfect job out there for me but the human side of me gets impatient!

Im getting excited about decorating for Christmas..its going to take all my will power not to start on Nov. 1st. I've already started with Christmas music in my car.

We were able to get together for family pictures on Saturday. We didn't get to take any outdoor pics because of the weather but we had a nice little set up in my sister Ilissa's house. Heres a few of the pics:

Ilissa and her pup-child Layla-Bird

Jacob and Milo

My mom and Jacob( the baby)

Ilissa(the oldest) and Layla-Bird

The whole group!

James and his new wife Julia

All the girls

The guys and mom

Me and Brian

My mom and myself

My mom and James

The whole group again

Brothers

Mom and Mariah( the youngest girl)

Layla looking fancy

Mom and Ilissa

Just the girls

Siblingsssss

James and Julia..aren't they cute?

It was a lot of fun to see everyone and we got some good pictures out of it too!

On the way home Brian and I stopped in Vero to shop the outlet mall and then again and Port St. Lucie to do some more shopping.

Sunday we both slept in a little and then got up and had a nice breakfast and listened to a sermon about living with a sense of urgency. After breakfast we started working on my craftroom table and a few other projects.I cant wait to show you all the finished product of my craft room!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment