-->

Monday, October 8, 2012

I love crafts!

Hi everyone!

 I don't know about you but Fall really brings out the crafter in me! I can't stop coming up with DIYs to try ( thanks to Pinterest) and luckily I have a few friends that are always up for a craft day!

This week I've been lucky to work with 2 lovely ladies from church to design and construct invitations to a "Women's Day Away" that our church is putting on next month. There has been a lot of laughing and a few mess ups but I can't wait to share pictures of the finished product!

Last week I mentioned to my friend Holly that I have been on the lookout for a basic used sewing machine to learn on and she gave me hers! Im so excited to set it up and work on my first project! I have big plans for transforming  our guest room/closet into a crafting room next month ( of course it will still be a guest room..you know, for all those guests we plan to have some day..). I've seen a lot of Pins on Pinterest for turning a small space into your craft/office area. Cant wait!


Source: bhg.com via Tiffany on Pinterest



Also, I am toying with the idea of opening an Etsy store. Why not make a little money on the side doing something I really enjoy? I have a lot of ideas for items to hand make and sell..more on that later.

What fall crafts/projects have you started?

No comments:

Post a Comment