1) Im super excited about something special we are doing this weekend! Can't share now but will fill you guys in later!!
2) I have been looking for nice Fall colors for my nails but don't want to pay $8-$10 for one bottle that will likely dry up before I use it all. I got a 4 new colors and didn't pay more than $3 for any! This is the color i'm wearing this week. "Mint Sorbet" by Sally Hansen. It almost looks like an Essie color when you do a few coats
3) I had a couple friends over this week to make fall wreaths. They turned out so cute! Mine is hanging proudly on our front door!
|Mandie and her wreath!|
|Stacy and her wreath!|
4) I've been wanting to try a recipe for Quinoa and finally got the guts up to do it. It turned out so well that we had it twice this week!
|**Not my picture, I found it online but it looks just like mine!**|
1 cup of quinoa ( cooked in chicken broth rather than water + 1/2 packet of taco seasoning)
1 medium tomato, diced
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup of frozen corn, thawed
1 small onion, diced
1 diced avocado
Mix the cooked quinoa with tomato, onion, black beans, and corn then top with avocado. You can eat it with chips like a salsa or eat it as a side dish. SO yummy!
5) I start my full-time nannying position on the 22nd and Im so excited to get back into a routine. It also helps that the little guys are sooo cute!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend !