-->

Friday, October 5, 2012

H54F!

 Hi everyone and Happy Friday! This week Im linking up with Lauren for High Five for Friday. Its been a while since I've done a link-up of any kind so enjoy!

Photobucket

1) Im super excited about something special we are doing this weekend! Can't share now but will fill you guys in later!!

2) I have been looking for nice Fall colors for my nails but don't want to pay $8-$10 for one bottle that will likely dry up before I use it all. I got a 4 new colors and didn't pay more than $3 for any! This is the color i'm wearing this week. "Mint Sorbet" by Sally Hansen. It almost looks like an Essie color when you do a few coats


3) I had a couple friends over this week to make fall wreaths. They turned out so cute! Mine is hanging proudly on our front door!
Mandie and her wreath!

Stacy and her wreath!

My wreath!



4) I've been wanting to try a recipe for Quinoa and finally got the guts up to do it. It turned out so well that we had it twice this week!

**Not my picture, I found it online but it looks just like mine!**


1 cup of quinoa ( cooked in chicken broth rather than water + 1/2 packet of taco seasoning)
1 medium tomato, diced
1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
1 cup of frozen corn, thawed
1 small onion, diced
1 diced avocado

Mix the cooked quinoa with tomato, onion, black beans, and corn then top with avocado. You can eat it with chips like a salsa or eat it as a side dish. SO yummy!

5) I start my full-time nannying position on the 22nd and Im so excited to get back into a routine. It also helps that the little guys are sooo cute!

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend !

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the mint polish! Definitely my favorite color to sport. :)

    And your wreaths are adorable!
    <3

    www.caidailyrant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete