-->

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Hello my friends,

 I hope you are all having a good start to your week. Yesterday was my first day full time with the little twin boys. Everything went great except for the fact that their daddy took on a new job in the Midwest and they are moving in two weeks :-( Im happy for them and this new opportunity but sad that they are leaving! On to the job search again! I know our God is good and always provides. As long as I can keep that in the front of my mind all will be well. I wont lie, I had a meltdown last night about it. I did well all day and then when Brian got home and I was talking to him I felt like I have been a disappointment in the job department since we got married. Brian, being the wonderful husband he is, was very encouraging and comforting. He reminded me that I just found out yesterday morning and need to give it time to work itself out. Again, God is good. He WILL provide. I need to be faithful.

Im excited for my side of the family pictures this weekend. My brother and his wife are in town before they are stationed in Hawaii next month so it will be great to see them. We are doing the same  color scheme for my side and Brian's side of the family pictures but there will be about a 50 degree difference in weather. I cant wait to see how they all turn out.

Speaking of pictures... I finally got around to putting together my wedding album on Snapfish. I ordered it today ( with my 50% off coupon) and cannot wait to get it in the mail! Next I will make smaller books of our engagement pictures and photo booth pictures from our reception. Its quite a process but easy enough for me to do! I've ordered a few things from Snapfish in the past and Im always happy with my purchases.

Heres a few of my favorite wedding pics( I know I've shared some before..but I just love them!):




My sister attaching the bow on the back of my dress

Me and the maids :-)

Brian and his brother getting ready

The groomsmen

The flowergirls making funny faces

Our moms lighting their candles

I love this shot!

The bridal party

Desserts at our reception!





Our beautiful cake. You cant really tell from the pic but the white is a pearly-shimmery color. So pretty.



One of the groomsmen Jeremy dancing with our nephew Eli

The bridesmaids posing for a photobooth pic


2 comments:

  1. wow your wedding was beautiful! I love the maids dresses! I now have an idea for my wedding (when I get married lol) thank you for sharing your special day with us!

    XOXO
    I am now following your blog check mine out :)
    http://loa20s.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you need to give serious thought to the possibility that your job problems are because you're meant to be a stay at home mom. I'm sure your mom would agree with me. :-D

    ReplyDelete