-->

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

Good morning to you!

I hope everyone had a great, relaxing weekend! I decided to pretend yesterday wasn't Monday and just ignored the day completely..didn't get much done but I feel rested and ready for the rest of the week!

One thing productive I did yesterday was attend a meeting for the kickoff of Operation Christmas Child! Im looking forward to putting together 2 boxes this year, One for a girl and one for a boy. I am even going to attempt to track them this time to see where  they end up. So excited and such a great organization. I am very happy our church participates!




I encourage you, if your church participates, get involved! You wont regret it! (Even if your church doesn't I would be happy to help you find a drop off location for you to take your box!)


Last week my lovely friend Rachel created a beautiful banner for my Etsy store. Im so excited to share it with you all once Its officially up and running. Until then I will share my banner :-) 



Seriously, Let me know if you want Rachel's contact information for any design needs! She does BEAUTIFUL work and is so very easy to work with. My banner is exactly what I wanted- Crisp, Clean and Pretty! (Not to mention it totally matches my blog background as well! Bonus!)

Im slowly working on converting my guest room closet into my craft room. I ended up moving all of my pantry overflow into our little laundry closet next to the kitchen. I don't know why I didn't just do that in the first place. Its much closer to the actual pantry. I also put all of my nannying equipment(yes, there is a lot) towards the front of the closet so I can use the whole back end of the closet for my desk and shelves for craft stuff. Seriously, cant wait!

Im trying to take everything really slow this week in preparation of starting my full-time nannying next week! Its been since August since I've had a full-time job so it will be an adjustment again. Im so looking forward to it though. Seriously, these two are the sweetest little guys. They are cooing and smiling. Makes its so much fun!

Yesterday I did go back and browse at Goodwill. Still looking for an old desk or table to re-paint for my craft room. No luck but I did get 2 pairs of Ann Taylor Loft jeans! I don't usually take the time to look through clothes at goodwill because its really hit or miss but yesterday I had all the time in the world. 

Well, I've got some stuff to do today so I better get going! I'll be back tomorrow to share a yummy fall dessert recipe!



2 comments:

  1. i love operation christmas box, they had a great mission and it is so important to remember during the holiday season it isn't about the toys or presents but helping others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my page! I am so excited to start on my boxes of Operation Christmas Child!

    ReplyDelete