-->

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hello out there

Hi ! Im sorry I have been so off and on with my blogging. I think once we get home from our trip and I start working full time, I will be able to get back on track. Okay, Enough with the excuses!

Speaking of our trip..we leave in 3 days! Im really nervous to travel internationally but also so very excited!

I'm convinced that my new job nannying for the sweetest little twin boys is going to be a huge blessing! I've been keeping them one day a week for the past 3 weeks and the time will increase as time goes on up until their mommy goes back to work in Oct. They are absolutely adorable and so easy to care for! They love their sleep!

Lets talk fall..Okay? The official first day of fall is right around the corner but Im gonna just go ahead and pretend its already fall because I've had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte and Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate of the season from Starbucks. If that doesn't make you feel fall-y(not a real word..I know) I don't know what will! In honor of it being fall( at least in my book) I will leave you all with a few of my fall pins on Pinterest.

Enjoy!


Source: imgfave.com via Tiffany on Pinterest







No comments:

Post a Comment