-->

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekend in O-town

Hi guys! Sorry for not posting much lately. I feel like I am finally catching up and getting organized again so bear with me!

I had such a great time in Orlando this past weekend with some girlfriends from my hometown.  We had pedicures, great food and outlet shopping. What more could you ask for? I really enjoyed catching up and hearing about their lives. I miss my girlfriends! Here are some pictures from this weekend..

Me and Leslie

Meagan and Nat

Meagan,Leslie,Me and Nat

Me and Nat

Meagan and Leslie


Some of my fabulous purchases:



Have I ever mentioned Im a HUGE 90210 fan? Only the original series..not this new nonsense. I've seen every single episode at least once. Nat and I were so excited to come across these and the awesome 90210 original cast Old Navy commercials.



Ok, Now onto organizational business. I am in search of the BEST life planner for 2013. I have seen a few sites where I can purchase some printables and build my own then there is also Erin Condren's life planners that are already made for me. Any other OCD planners out there? What is your planner of choice??


No comments:

Post a Comment