-->

Thursday, July 19, 2012

10 things I love about being a stay at home wife.

10 things I love about being a stay at home wife:

1) I have a wonderful husband that I get to share every experience with... and sometimes visit for lunch.


2) I have the time to get all of my housework done before my husband gets home from work.


3) Im not too tired at the end of the day to try new recipes.


4) I love that I can make a little extra money working from home, caring for children.


5) Im able to run errands and take care of the things that need to be done during working hours.


6) I have time to work on DIYs or crafts


7) I am never behind on laundry. This is the first time that I've ever had to do laundry for just two people..weird.


8) I have the time to blog and read my favorite blogs


9) I will have time to do some volunteer work in our community once I figure out where I want to volunteer.

10) Last and certainly NOT least, I have the time to listen to sermons, pray and really study God's word.


Thank you to our AWESOME God for providing me this luxury and for blessing Brian with a job he enjoys that allows us to live comfortably this way. I prayed for many things in a husband  before I met Brian and God has blessed me far above and beyond what I asked for.

I love this guy!



1 comment:

  1. I love this! It makes me miss my housewife days. Enjoy them, they're the best! :)

    ReplyDelete