-->

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mug Exchange!










A couple weeks ago I signed up to participate in a Bloggers Mug Swap put on by Susan from "Suzels Says". I got paired up with Angela from "Makin' History" and got to know her a little by reading her blog and emailing back and forth.I ventured out last week in search of a mug that was cute and seemed to fit her style. Im not going to lie, I went to 8 stores before I picked this one out(I chose one with an "A" for Angela though..)  :




 Today my mug came!!I have been so excited waiting for it to get here and guess what? I LOVE it!! Angela did such a great job picking it out, absolutely adorable!




 What an awesome way to get to know fellow bloggers! Thanks for the opportunity Susan!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you like it. I think I went to about 5-6 different stores myself. I had fun participating in it with you. I'm not sure what the lid thing does. I was wondering if you could set the cup on it like a coaster. Maybe it's just a lid. Anyway, thanks again for mine. I LOVE IT. It's my new favorite mug.

    ReplyDelete