-->

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Engagement and Wedding Photos


Im just gonna post a few of my favorite engagement and wedding photos today. My sister Ilissa did our engagement shoot and  because she was in the wedding we hired Trevor and Allison from Pixelstop to take our wedding day pictures. We are so happy with all the pics! If you are in the Central Florida area and looking for a photographer check Ilissa's page out or PixelStop. I highly recommend both of them!

First, some of our engagement pics done my my sister Ilissa @ Smile Jasmine Photohraphy




















And now a few of our wedding pics from Trevor and Allison at Pixelstop(fun fact: Trevor and Allison are getting married this weekend!)

















We had a photo booth set up at our reception and it was a hit! So many great photos!




My Sister Ilissa and Brother Jacob

This is Tevor and Allison from Pixelstop!








3 comments:

  1. These are precious! The photos came out perfect, and I love all the ones in the photobooth! Looks like a lot of fun! :)

    daydream frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures! BEAUTIFUL. :) Your dress looked perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out

    ReplyDelete