-->

Monday, April 23, 2012

My very first blog!


 
I am excited to join the blogging community and share bits and pieces from our happy life! I've been trying to come up with a Blog name and plan for blogging since I got married last month and with the help of my mom here we are, Breakfast at Tiffany's (real original right??). My updates will be written while I enjoy my coffee and breakfast, hence the name "Breakfast at Tiffany's. As for my blogging plan, I hope to update a few times a week (probably not daily) with day to day things, pictures, DIY projects i'm working on, books I'm reading, recipes I love, recipes to try and of course some of my favorite Pins from Pinterest (Yes, I am addicted). Before I get started I want to share a little about myself.

First and foremost, I am a Christian. Does that make me perfect? No. Do I strive to be more like Christ daily? Yes! I enjoy reading the Bible, listening to online sermons, spending quiet time in prayer and listening for God's guidance. I was very blessed to be given such a wonderful Christian husband who strives to be more Christlike as well. He is such a great leader and I cant tell you how much I prayed for a man like him!

I am in my mid 20s and am enjoying married life! We are newlyweds as of March 3rd 2012 and couldn't be happier! Anyone who knows me knows that I have been waiting for this my whole life! I am blessed to be able to work from home so that I have time to manage our home, cook yummy dinners and work on projects with my Cricut :-) I love crafts, love DIY projects and love love love my Cricut! I currently work part time for a friend's online boutique, Kate and Lulu's (Check them out!!) and also do some part-time nannying from home.


I grew up in a large family(5 children). My parents did foster care for most of my life and adopted my 3 younger siblings. We were all home schooled at some point but none of us for our entire school career.


Im so excited to start this blogging journey and hope that you will enjoy following me!

1 comment:

  1. I will follow along patiently waiting for the baby blogging to begin! LOL

    ReplyDelete