Now that we have that established I'm gonna give you a little update on whats been going on in our household.
1) We leave for Switzerland in 17 days! CAN NOT WAIT!!!
2) Brian and I are going to be helping with Awana at church this year. That should be interesting ;-)
3) I've started serving with a friend of mine at a local group home. For now we are bringing dinner 2x a month and hope to start mentoring a child soon. It is a super neat place!
5) We tried a new super easy recipe for Beef Stroganoff last night. It was pretty great for as easy as it is. I'll share the recipe below.
Beef Stroganoff Recipe
6) I have just discovered Polyvore( I know, where have I been??). Its been a cool tool for me to find pieces like the ones I have in my closet and create new outfits out of them. Heres an example of pieces similar to ones I recently purchased:
7) I am really enjoying my "Home Management Binder"! It makes me feel like I have it together.
8) Brian has his first Church softball game on Friday. Im excited! I miss stuff like this!
I think thats everything for right now..Whats going on in your life?
P.S. I came across this on a blog I enjoy reading and LOVE it!